“A spatiotemporal map of signalling processes controlling human stem cell renewal and differentiation”
PERTZ Olivier (SWITZERLAND)
Institute of Cell Biology – University of Bern – Bern – SWITZERLAND
School of Cellular and Molecular Medicine – University of Bristol – Bristol – UK
COHEN Andrew (USA)
Dept. of Electrical & Computer Engineering – Drexel University – Philadelphia – USA
- Hydra Image Processor paper accepted!
- Pixel Rep paper accepted!! congrats Mark, Walt, Eric, Edgar and Angeline
- accepted! “A Neuronal Network of Mitochondrial Dynamics Regulates Metastasis”
- accepted! ECCV 2016 biomage computing session : “Measuring Process Dynamics and Nuclear Migration for Clones of Neural Progenitor Cells”
- Congratulations to Mark, Walt and Eric on the Bioinformatics paper!
- Congratulations to Rohini, Walt and Mark!
- “A Genome-wide RNAi Screen for Microtubule Bundle Formation and Lysosome Motility Regulation in Drosophila S2 Cells” is in press!
- BME Seminar – Friday January 15, 4pm
- Cohen is on the stem cell podcast